Thursday, February 02, 2006

The "Smelly" Way

I've realized two things about running a business with my hubby as my partner.

1. My work is making all the money!

2. Hubby's work is thinking and thinking and napping (HA)

So, this morning on the way to the store I say "I've got two more boxed to pack this morning and then we can ship them". His response is "so they will be ready to ship tomorrow afternoon?"

It's funny how he thinks I spend all my time doddling when in reality it is the other way around. I'm trying to help him though. Give him priorities so he don't get sidetracked. It's really hard keeping him in line.

One of these nights while he is sleeping I'm going to shave that beard off so he can't twist it anymore! I'm looking over at him now and that is what he is doing. Twist, twist, twist!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home