Monday, January 23, 2006

Day Off

Monday is our day off at the shop- we are otherwise open six days a week. But, as is typical, we both sit at home and do business stuff, mostly on the computer. Though I did get a little time out in my wood shop today, most of the day has been sitting here at the computer.

Been making progress on our new line of refrigerator magnets though. Gotta lotta magnets designed, but getting all the sales and promotion documents together so we can mail em out is almost as much work as designing the magnets.

Come to think of it, this blog might be a great idea as way for me to communicate with my wonderful bride! Sometimes because of the continual working, we don't always share how we are feeling with each other-- even when we get home, our six kids need attention that can detract from our own communicating. So we can just say it here- she's probably the only other person that'll read my ramblings.

OK, the blog is now set up, like we've been discussing doing for a long time, so now I'm gonna quit here and go fix me a drink (Kessler's and Diet Coke) and relax- "Las Vegas" comes on in a few minutes.

Hopefully my beautiful Bride will quit working soon and come and join me. (She hardly ever drinks, but she does like "Las Vegas".)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home