Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Beautiful Day at the Smelly Gourmet

I've been living up to my name "Head Stinker" this week. Making a lot of bath and body products to get out in the mail. Crema Fiore Bath and Body is our own brand. Exceptional product I do say!

For a winter day it was a beautiful sun filled day around 60 degrees! This is my kind of winter. We had quite a few visitors today as well as other merchants from the town. The people in Metamora are wonderful. I can't wait to live there.

Just got another huge Crema Fiore Bath and Body order! I'm up to my eyeball in soap, lotion and oils.

While Steve is playing "Accountant" I get to do the fun stuff. I just wish we could get through our "To Do Board" that has over 40 things to be done. The board is overflowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home